This is a selection of the current vacancies that we are handling for local companies.
We are continually working on new job vacancies in Bedford and surrounding areas therefore even if the jobs on this page are not of interest to you we would be happy to receive your CV. This will enable us to match your experience with new opportunities as they arise.
£11.00-£12 per hour
Opportunity to work as administrator for a wonderful historical company
• Hours – 40
• Days per week – 5 Monday – Friday To attend 1 or 2 Trials a year between August & September.
• Handle member telephone calls and enquiries working in a team.
• Process and complete daily all dog registration requirements through our Intradev database for defined
• Data entry and attention to detail essential including handling payments.
• Manage paper work and emails daily
• General Office duties as requested.
Description of Job
Our client is looking to recruit a Lettings/Property manager for a Private property portfolio. The new recruit would need to be legally oriented and to take over the administration of the legalities.
3. Inspections reports.
4. Check in and check out
5. Tradesmen-REPAIRS AND RENEWALS INVENTORY
6. Unoccupied properties
7. Landlord and Tenant insurances
9. Deposit negotiations
10. Gas Certificates
11. EPC s
12. Monthly salary timesheet
13. HMO and Council tenants
14. IT SKILLS ESSENTIAL
15. Looking after 40-50 Properties
Salary £25k - £28K
Milton Keynes office 2 days a week, HYBRID 3 days, will need to travel to Luton & Bedford
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supporting the CEO and executives in preparing for the board meetings which includes preparing board
reports and presentations.
• Attend Board meetings to take the minutes, (4/5 times a year and commence at 18.30 until 21.00).
• Daily support of the executives in their ongoing duties through the organising of diaries and emails for
the Executive Leadership Team
• Organising meetings and supporting company events, to ensure all parties are briefed, prepared and in
• Assist in the organisation of training courses internally and externally
• Extensive electronic diary management, scheduling, organisation and co-ordination of meetings,
internally and externally, identifying and being aware of who should attend and where necessary making
arrangements for their attendance.
• Taking minutes from meetings, recording actions and following up as and when required.
• Email management of shared inboxes including screening and preparing responses.
• Preparation of presentations, reports and documents as required to support the Executive team.
• Support the Executive team with project work as and when required
• Assisting the Quality and Compliance Officer with the administration.
• Screening all incoming calls, mail and emails and action or redirecting as appropriate.
• Proofreading and amending documents and presentations.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating domestic & on rare occasions international travel and
accommodation requirements as well as the preparation of comprehensive itineraries.
• Meet and greet visitors and provide hospitality, dealing promptly with requests and enquiries, recording
messages accurately and relaying as quickly as possible.
Domestic Abuse Coordinator - Hybrid
Cambridge Area - Hybrid
Responsible to: Domestic Abuse Team Leader
Job Purpose: To be a part of the friendly, proactive Domestic Abuse Support Service (DASS) team, providing bespoke community-based support, advice and advocacy services for individuals and families subjected to domestic abuse in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough areas. Based on the needs and wishes of the individual, develop appropriate support and safety plans to help people to remain safely in their own home or in alternative accommodation suited to financial means and individual requirements.
This is a hybrid role, combining working from home together with office and community-based face to face delivery in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough areas.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be responsible for a caseload of clients (women, children, men and families) as directed by the Domestic
Abuse Team Leader
• Work in a trauma informed way to understand the needs and wishes of the individual
• Empower individuals to maximise their stability and independence, identify their goals, create an
achievable action plan and rigorous safety plan
• Work in partnership with other agencies supporting clients – i. MARAC/ IDVA/ drop in surgeries at
community locations/ attend court hearings where necessary
• Support individuals and families to remain safely in own home where appropriate
• Source accommodation suited to client’s financial means, safety needs and individual requirements
• Support to get additional home security where required
• Assess financial capability/ support with accessing welfare benefits
• Signpost to specialist support (legal/ mental health/ drug & alcohol etc.), advocating where required
• Support to set up utilities, source & purchase furnishings/ white goods etc.
• Access funding to assist individuals with costs where access to money has been identified as a barrier –
i.e. to assist with securing deposits, relocation costs, white goods etc.
• Develop knowledge of current programmes and support networks likely to beneﬁt the development and
progression of clients
• Ensure clients understand their rights and responsibilities within the service
• Ensure that the voices of service users are consistently sought to enable them to shape service delivery
• Perform appropriate health and safety checks, risk assessments and maintain records
• Deliver consistently exceptional services to clients, making use of new and alternative methods and
practices to continuously improve service quality and standards
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use the InForm software management system accurately to record client information, updating as
• Be flexible to the changing needs of the organisation and its service users
• Abide by the organisations staff working policies and procedure
• Promote the aims, purposes, mission and services delivered by the organisation.
• In addition to the duties set out in this job description, the post holder may at times be required to
undertake additional or other duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Please add a covering letter answering the questions below. Applicants failing to answer the questions will not be considered for the role.
• Describe how your previous experience is relevant to this role?
• Why are you a good fit for this job?
• What about this role excites you and made you want to apply?
• Please describe your interest in working with us.
Job Description – Administration Team Leader
• Coaching and motivating the team, ensuring understanding of and engagement with the company vision
• Managing the performance and development of the team through customer focused measures and build
an engaged well motivated, high performing team.
• Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge and
• Developing metrics and KPIs and tracking progress to achieve Objectives and Key Result (OKR) targets.
• Ensure that all interactions with customers are delivered in a consistent and positive manner and
continuously improved to a high professional standard.
• Providing regular performance feedback and coaching for improvement, ensuring that each team member
has the appropriate skills to achieve their objectives and perform well in their role.
• Driving employee engagement and development through 121s and PDPs.
• Improving the productivity of the team through training, developing talent, technology enablement, process
improvements and best practices.
• Overseeing the allocation of team members to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are always
achieved, resolving issues which will ensure that the business operates with maximum efficiency.
• Medium term planning for the team, identifying capacity needs to meet customer expectations. Time
horizon of 3-6 months.
• Recruiting and onboarding new team members, focusing on quality.
• Collaborating with Operational and wider business functions towards a common goal.
• Leading the Continuous Improvement culture, enabling colleagues to own continuous improvement.
• Maintaining a positive and engaging work environment for the team, ensuring a fair and consistent approach, implementation of company policies and processes and a good work life integration.
Systems, Processes and Compliance:
• Responsible for maintaining and improving quality assurance controls and standards, ensuring that all
improvements have a positive impact on customer experience.
• Reviewing and making recommendations on processes and procedures to ensure that the overall customer
experience is outstanding at all times, maximising customer satisfaction and encouraging retention and
• Responsible for monitoring call queues, response times and processes ensuring compliance with SLA’s.
• Responsible for ensuring that our records (electronic files) and documentation is accurate and always kept
up to date.
• Responsible for ensuring that risk, compliance and data protection requirements are met (e.g., GDPR, ISO,
• Ensure that the company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour
Leadership Partner Human Relentless Flexible
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Previous experience of leading teams
• Proven track record of accountability, team motivation and positive results
• Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer skills, including email, the internet and MS Office.
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (including Maths and English at Grade C), or equivalent
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• A passion for working with technology and using it to help us advance our mission
• Leading teams in a customer or consumer facing environment
• Degree level qualification or equivalent preferred
• Integrity – you will always do the right thing even when no one is watching. Honest, humble, and reliable
• Communication – Articulate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships. Able to
communicate clearly via open channels with a warm and approachable manner. Share ideas and plans with
your teams and listen to feedback.
• Trustworthy – Build trust with leaders, peers, and team members by always delivering to your deadlines,
following through on your promises and be forthcoming about your mistakes
• Teamwork – Understand the strengths and weakness of each team member, be willing to adapt and
change, to interact with different types of people and at all levels and give everyone a chance to try
• Analysis – to best understand our data and solve problems
• Problem solving – use your creativity and practical experience to solve problems that arise.
• Initiative – Not waiting to be asked to contribute or lead a task, good leaders step forward
• Energised and passionate about providing a great employee experience which results in a great customer
• Excellent planning and organisation skills, time management and prioritisation to successfully meet
requirements, deadlines and control both own and team workloads.
• The ability to remain calm and objective when under pressure.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Empathy – ability to listen to what is actually being said, or not being said.
• Learning – a willingness to continuously develop own knowledge and skills and share with colleagues for
the benefit of customers and the organisation.
• Adaptable – with the ability to interact with different types of people and at all levels
• Conflict management - Know how to manage and reduce conflict to preserve a pleasant and productive
• Highly energised and motivated, with strong commitment and passion for achieving levels of performance
and service excellence across the team
• A proactive, curious and innovative approach that results in continuous improvement and a forward
• Solution orientated, with a positive can-do attitude.
• Results / goal driven with a good commercial understanding.
M03 - 4599
The Company are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator
The role will involve:
• Qualifying & managing new tenant enquires via email, telephone and face to face & chasing up leads.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with tenants, discussing their requirements, and matching them to potential properties.
• Providing tenants with an exceptional service in helping them finding the right property & managing their expectations.
• Listing new properties to advertise the property for rental.
• Carrying out property viewings & safety checks.
• Managing the keys and your diary efficiently. Time management is a must.
• Providing landlords with weekly, constructive feedback regarding their property.
• Ensuring that properties are let quickly while maintaining high standards at all times.
• Negotiating offers made between landlord and tenant.
• Managing tenant applications and being proactive in chasing up the applicant & referencing company.
• Providing detailed handover reports to the property management team to ensure a smooth move in. Follow office procedures on Move in appointments.
• Managing landlord expectations and always providing them with an excellent level of service.
• Carrying out ad hoc duties when required.
What we are looking for:
• Confidence & exceptional negotiation skills
• The ability to act quickly and think on your feet and think outside the box.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Organisation Skills & Experience in Administration.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
• The ability to work alone while still maintaining team objectives.
• Computer literate.
• A clean and valid driver’s licence.
• Good sense of humour.
• Resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Salary £26K -30K
Mon- Fri 9am -6pm and two Saturdays in a month(9am -4pm)
Administrator Team Secretary
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/TEAM SECRETARY
We are a niche law firm with a national reputation in the specialist area of sexual assault compensation claims. We are looking for:
• Excellent IT skills, including a sound working knowledge of Microsoft office package, including Word,
Outlook, Excel and Teams (formal secretarial skills are desirable but not essential)
• Excellent organisational / administration skills
• An ability to work efficiently in a busy and dynamic office environment
• Polite, approachable and flexible
• Good communication and interpersonal personal skills
• A team player with the ability to multi task
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
• Previous office experience
What you will be doing:
Supporting two lawyers including:
• Audio typing
• Filing (electronic and paper)
• Answering the telephone, dealing with new enquiries, liaising with outside organisations and other
general office duties.
• Preparation of court documents
• General office management
• Diary management, making appointments, travel arrangements for fee earners, experts, client etc.
• Basic accounts postings and payments of invoices
Amongst what we offer you is:
• A competitive salary
• An annual discretionary bonus and pay review
• Private Health care
• A stimulating work environment with friendly and supportive colleagues
• Office hours are 9am – 5.15pm
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays. Closed between Christmas and New Year.
• Extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
The post is 28 hours – 37.15 hours/week.
Sales Consultant - Motor Trade
£18 + OTE
Our award winning dealership in Milton Keynes is looking to add to our team of Sales Executives; this role would be suitable for established automotive sales executives or sales professionals that are looking to move into the automotive industry.
Working for one of largest family owned businesses in the UK, with annual sales in excess of 1,600 units creating your opportunity for typical earnings of between £30,000 and £50,000 this could be the best move in your career so far! If you take great pride in genuinely helping customers and earning their trust, then look no further.
Family owned and run business,
A competitive salary
31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Cycle to work purchase scheme
Preferential parts, service and labour rates
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Free access to health and wellbeing support services
Presenting the features and benefits of the various models in the range to help customers select the right vehicle to meet their needs
Providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring that the customer remains delighted with their new car, both now and in the future
You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be confident in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance and other products.
Ensuring that customers receive the right products to suit their needs, in accordance with both Company and regulatory standards
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
Organised with good administration skills
Competent in using IT systems
Knowledge & Experience:
A background of delivering exceptional customer service
An impressive track record of achieving sales objectives profitably
The Person; you will be:
Customer orientated and will care passionately about delivering complete customer satisfaction
Professional, confident and well presented
Resilient, tenacious and proactive with a self-motivated, can-do attitude
Able to work well as part of a team whilst being determined to succeed in reaching individual targets
Ambitious and committed to building a long-term career based on loyal, happy customers
As a family owned business we have strong values which we encourage our colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Professional, Trust, Respect, Caring and Together.
In return we offer the opportunity of a basic salary + uncapped commission scheme and a company car.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm, alternate weekends Saturday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Sunday 10.0am to 4.00pm.
• Company vehicle • 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) • Pension scheme • Life assurance • Free RAC breakdown cover • Cycle to work purchase scheme • Preferential parts, service and labour rates • Discounts on new and used vehicles • Aftersales discounts • Access to health and wellbeing support services • Free refreshments • Employee discount platform • Recruitment Referral Incentive Scheme • Employee Assistance Programme (EAP